We are so grateful for these organizations
- Path with Art: Path with Art Transforms the lives of people recovering from homelessness, addiction, and other trauma by harnessing the power or creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability.
- Art with Heart: Art with Heart brings the healing power of creative expression to kids and adults serving kids.
- Pongo Teen Writing: The Pongo Publishing Teen Writing Project is a volunteer, nonprofit effort with Seattle teens who are in jail, on the streets, or in other ways leading difficult lives. We help these young people express themselves through poetry and other forms of writing.
- First Aid Arts: First Aid Arts provides training and support to individuals and organizations who want to offer effective arts-based care to survivors of natural disasters, human trafficking, forced migration, domestic violence, homelessness, and other types of trauma.
- Restorative Resources Training & Consulting: RRT & C collaborates with existing individual and communal resources to support systems of healing and well-being that promote resiliency, are culturally congruent and respectful.