NWCEAI Provides Smaller Group Learning Experiences, as well as Lectures, Conferences, and In-Service Options
NWCEAI strives to provide an exceptional educational atmosphere that:
- Creates positive connections among class participants and teaching faculty
- Develops problem-solving skills specific to the course content
- Enhances motivation and participation through a warm and nurturing atmosphere
- Encourages student feedback and dialogue about the content and learning process
- Increases practical and in-depth content and experiential opportunities
- Promotes ease toward future application of acquired knowledge
- Reduces anonymity and promotes accountability and inclusion
We specialize in Boutique Workshops and Trainings
What do we mean by “boutique”?
noun, bou·tique often attributive bü-ˈtēk: a small company that offers highly specialized services or products
At NWCEAI, “boutique” means that our forte is providing high-quality education in Expressive Arts Therapy to mental health clinicians, in a small group environment. Our boutique workshops are limited to 15 participants, because we believe that smaller learning communities provide an enhanced learning experience.